Developing a CMS turns a simple website into:
- in a living tourist magazine for your destination with always up-to-date information, events calendar, rich photographic material and videos
- in a detailed travel guide with detailed descriptions of each attraction and point of tourist interest as well as a presentation of local history and culture
- to a useful travel tool that encourages visitors to tailor multi-day programs in your area according to everyone's preferences and interests to a comprehensive directory of tourism businesses, where each business in your area has a detailed description
- on a dynamic e-commerce platform that supports the local economy as a whole and allows every tourism business to sell its services to the Greek and international travel public
- in a geographic visualization tool, where every historical monument, hotel, beach, restaurant, coke store. It is automatically placed on a map and can be integrated into each visitor's personalized travel map
- in a dynamic promotional tool that allows the Greek and international tourist market to be informed in a few minutes about special programs and special offers from local businesses
- to a full online service hub for mobile phone users with internet access
In addition, the BMS is a dynamic communication tool that enables direct contact of the destination with an unlimited number of consumers and media at no additional cost. With its use, the operation of tourist information offices as well as infokiosks can be fully supported, since it allows the fastest service to tourists who request information before or during their trip.
The CMS provides the ability to support an unlimited number of languages, while it is designed to be at the top of online searches (search engine optimization).